Container Icon

...Drama in reality..

My February started with a 'drama'..
2nd February,
after a day off due to 'Sambutan Hari Wilayah'
i was on my way to office..
the traffic was smooth and okay..
I was really surprised but still glad of that..
"Alhamdulillah, tenangnya perjalanan nak pergi kerja hari ini", mumbling to myself..
Suddenly,
a mile to my office where I need to stop for traffic light as well as listening to the radio..
I saw two men who ride a motorbike was kind of giggling them selves and I thought they were mad on the red light in front...
I was terribly shocked the moment I saw one of them was holding a handbag with hands fulled of blood...
they were snatching a handbag from a lady who was in the car just in front of myself..
the window was close but they broke it down and sad to be said the two men were malays and of course MUSLIMS!!! :(
ASTAGHFIRULLAHAL'AZIM..
I myself, a person who just saw it also was shivering and really shocked of it;
i cannot imagine if myself in the lady's shoes!!
Nauzubillah..
Those kind of people, they would not be bothered about others..
Thus,
we, public must always be very careful and aware of our on safety..
Do not simply take things for granted..
Here, I would like to share few things for the drivers, bikers, walkers and every one who reads this article..

Things you may apply as your routine especially Muslims can recite;

i) Doa keluar rumah
ii) Doa menaikki kenderaan
iii) Ayat Qursi
iv) Surah al-Ikhlas
v) Surah al-'Alaq
vi) Surah Annas
v) Surah al-Baqarah ayat:285 & 286
vi) Nawaitu lillahita'ala selalu

Drivers are not allowed to:

i) Put your handbag on the next seat
ii) Unlock all your doors and windows
iii) Have day dreaming while driving

And lastly,
as Muslims, always believe that Allah is always there to protect us from any bad things,
InsyaAllah... ^_^



Tangan di atas lebih baik dari tangan di bawah..Mencari cintaNYa yg hakiki..

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

  1. Ck LAh: Amin! would like to add up some more,
    muslims may play cd of Yassin reciting
    while driving..this is what Ck Lah
    did when she was alone driving xiiinam751
    kan Ck Lah kan?? ^_^

    mohon pinjam petua ye cegooo... :)

    ReplyDelete